Detoxifying Simple Roast Vege Salad - Serves 4
A simple salad infused with our T3 tip to toe ! Get your 5 serves of Veg & Detox at the same time.
1 Large Sweet Potato
1 Cup of Lentils (your choice)
4-6 Cups of Rocket or Spinach
1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon of T3 tip toe toe
1 Tablespoon of Moroccan Seasoning
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of Linseed
1/2 block of vegan feta
How to create me
1. Peel (optional) & Soak Carrots, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes in Water just until the water covers all veggies, add 1 Tbspn of T3 tip toe toe & let soak for 1-12hours. (Perfect to do in the morning so you can come home and pop them straight in the oven)
2. Cook lentils 15-20 minutes, drain and let cool.
3. Once veggies have been soaked for desired time cut up into small pieces & place on a non stick tray, drizzle with desired amount of olive oil, sea salt & Moroccan seasoning and place into oven at 180* degrees. Cook for 45minutes or until golden & roasted, make sure to turn veggies halfway. Add Cherry Tomatoes at the halfway mark ! Take out of oven and let cool.
4. Choose your serving bowl & add Rocket/Spinach, Linseed & Sunflower Seeds (if you've chosen to include), Lentils & Roast Veggies once cooled.
5. Toss all ingredients in bowl & crumble vegan feta over top (if you choose, highly advise!)
Thats it a T3 Detox simple salad, affordable & easy to create... enjoy x
Comments will be approved before showing up.